jeudi 16 décembre 2010

Bringing a character to life

Well, I'm still writing.  Even I'm amazed by it.

Continuing with the book, I'm suppose to do just that:  bringing a character to life.  I'm suppose to bring conflict between characters.  I really don't know how to do that.

Read the chapter again (I read it as I do the blog;  not the best way to do it!!!)

Astrid is a teenager, so conflict is her life right now.  Perfect.  Her brother Barnaby is fourteen, so he's also conflicted.  I know it's not what the author had in mind, but for a beginning, that will do.

Prunella and Arthur Moreton are the maternal grand-parents.  They are as dissmilar as can be.  She's a bit extravagant and he's donw-to-earth boring.  I did great without knowing it.  I read the book before, but I didn't remember much about it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire