mercredi 15 décembre 2010

birthday boy

I should've known.  My first instinct was to start writing after the Holidays, like the new year's resolution.

 We're all healthy now, but I'm too busy.  Monday, I had to go with my husband for a medical appointment.  Tuesday, I volunteer at my kids' school, and this coming week-end is my kids' birthday.  It will be the first time that I'm having kids in the house.  Usually, we're having family only, but this year, we're having two parties on the same day.  So this week, I'm planning every thing, not to mention making the teacher's Xmas gifts (baking).  Christmas rush.

On a sad note, my cat has met her sister yesterday.  I took both cats fifteen years ago because the owners wanted them to be together (probably wanted to get rid of them all).  The sister was put to sleep three years ago, but my beloved one was put to sleep yesterday.  It's hard.  My husband doesn't want more cats (allergies in his family, not to mention that he doesn't like pets).  Hoping that the kids might help him change his mind on the matter.  There's many cats for free out there ...  Thinking of you, Anik.  You went through the same thing last week.  We knew it was coming ....

Well, now meet Astrid Standish.  She's 18 years old, blue eyes and long brown hair.  Her eyes change colors, depending on her moods (blue, grey, green).She's rather tall, slim and she's active (jogging and yoga, wich she practices with father and mother, respectively).  She will have a car accident at the beginning of the story that will change her life forever.  How's that for an heroin?

1 commentaire:

  1. Poor you!!! you have all my condolences. You know your husband can't deny you anything so I wouldn't worry overmuch that he's not going to change his mind regarding a new cat. YEAH AT LAST some news about caracters. Seems very interesting.... Soooo what happens next?

    RépondreSupprimer