vendredi 3 décembre 2010

How to write a damn good novel

I knew this would happen.  But  I thought that by writing a blog, I would have more discipline.  Wrong!

I confess, I didn't even work on it this week.  I thought about the story though (even thought of a new one.  I hate when this happens.  I need to finish one, not to start a dozen)

The story has been in my mind for quite some time.  I had it after reading a french novel: Les filles de Lune.  She created a new world, which I don't want to do (I'm a simple person).  I realize that I would need a very good story to make it interesting (because it is simple, in our world).

The characters have shapes, but no biographies yet.  Will work on that next week (I promise, Anik!!!)

1 commentaire:

  1. Go girl, Go!!! I know you're going to be excellent (stick to the schedule!!!). If only I had a fraction of your imagination and your talent... (sigh).

    RépondreSupprimer