jeudi 3 mars 2011

still there

Sh@#%!

I wrote the bloody thing and I erase it (by mistake, of course)

I started a job, working in a high school library (my field).  It's a full time job, and I'm replacing someone on sick leave.  It happened very fast.  I'm glad I did it because now I know that I want to work part time, for the kids.  I hardly see them anymore and I don't have the energy to do anything anyway.  How don't know how you do it, all you mothers out there!!!

Needless to say, I haven't done much on the story.  There's not much else to cover with the book anyway.  But as it always does, I have another story in my head.  I have many stories in my head, and they play musical chair.    I will start working on my story (ies) next week.  I will spend some time with my family this week-end.

I covered I don't know how many books over there, and I'll do it again at the kid's school.  We bought many books before I started working.  I cannot say that I'm looking forward to it.

Now, clic on "publier le message" ....

1 commentaire: